martedì 7 dicembre 2010

pagine dal cuore

bhe ormai lo sapete... a volte mi scatta l'acquisto compulsivo e compro sempre più kit di quanti non riesca ad usarne, per cui negli ultimi giorni mi sono ritagliata un po' di tempo dai ct ed ho fatto qualche paginetta, solo per il piacere di farla!

well you should know already that sometimes I get a really "shopping insanity" and I always buy more kits than I manage to use, so lately I took some time to my cts and I did few pages for my own fun

the first two pages with tha gorgeous kit "Silver Lake" by Pink Lotty

here you have a picture of my friend Laredo Montoneri, photographer in New York



photos by me

and a page I created last night instead of sleeping! with the beautiful kit "the key to my heart" by Starlight Designs

again a picture of my friend Laredo Montoneri, photographer in New York

1 commento:

  1. Ma sono bellissime queste pagine.. una più bella dell'altra davvero.. devo ammettere però che il merito più grande è delle tue modelle ;-p

    RispondiElimina