giovedì 22 dicembre 2011

CT CALL



Hi ladies, I happen to have a couple of spots on my CT!!
This means this call is very small and only for very few talented ladies (no beginners this time, sorry!)

All requirements for my CT members are: attention to details, love for my creations and scrapping, and serious commitment. I prefer having just one beautiful page rather than 4 quickly done. You are not obliged to a page if you don’t like a kit, but when you do a page I would like it to be special.
Do you think you have what it takes?
Then submit your application to info@prissdesigns.it
including: your name and full gallery link and why you would like to be on my team.

here's the link to my shop: http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/man...ufacturerid=37

The call closes on the 4th of january and results will be given by the 7th of January
Thank you!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento